Looking For A Top Notch Whitetail & Turkey Habitat?
- Interactive Map
This tract of land has a beautiful mix of tillable, grassland, timber, water source, edge cover, and field ideal for raising, holding, and growing mature whitetails! It didn’t take long to realize there was an abundant number of whitetail and turkey calling this large tract of security cover home. Crop acres do provide current cash rent payments and there are a couple potential building sites. If looking for some top-notch whitetail and turkey habitat in Calhoun County and close to Duck Lake – please reach out for a tour!
- Loaded with deer sign
- Great diversity in cover
- Drain provides flowing water source
- Potential building sites
- Tillable acres provide return on investment
- Multiple potential food plot locations
- Convenient to Duck Lake
- Approx. 10 miles north of Albion
- Approx. 20 miles east of Battle Creek
- Approx. 35 miles south of Lansing
- Approx. 60 miles north of Angola
VL Q Drive North, LOT#WP001
Albion, Michigan 49224