Excellent Building And Hunting Piece In Montrose Twp.
This is a great opportunity for a good buildable and huntable piece of ground just outside of an urban center. This property features over 1380’ on Elms Roads. It is also splittable and features an additional 16 acres of wooded land off the southeast corner. Elms Road is paved and the parcel has electricity at the road. The ground is loaded with good deer numbers and mature deer. This area has wooded strips and agriculture surrounding the farm, perfect habitat for growing big bucks, quick and easy access to I-75, 475 and I -69. The surrounding cities of Montrose, Clio, Birch Run and Frankenmuth offer a multitude of dining, shopping, leisure and recreation opportunities. Call me soon for your personal appointment to walk you through this piece of land!
- Excellent building site and splittable
- Elms Road frontage is approximately 1383’
- Electric at road
- Good hunting for deer
- Excellent location, quick access to I -75 and I-69
- Approx. 15 mins. from Clio, Montrose, Birch Run and Frankenmuth
- Incredible shopping, dining, leisure and recreation opportunities
- Bishop Airport is approx. 20 minutes away
Elms Road, LOT#WP001
Clio, Michigan 48420