Large Tillable Acreage For Farming
- Interactive Map
Here is an excellent opportunity to pick up a large piece of tillable for all of your farming needs! This ground is in five separate parcels but all touching each other. The farm has great access from north and south ends with no overhead wires or ditches to move around. The soil is relatively level and well-drained. It is rated as class 2 and 3 soil with a NCCPI rating of 56.9.
There is a patch of Red Pine with a small pond located near the center, and it provides a great shelter for deer
and rabbit. The woodlot is littered with deer rubs and deer sign. There is also a small ½ acre pond located to the south of the woodlot.
This ground has great access to M-52 and M-46 with Merrill, Swan Creek, Breckenridge and Hemlock all within
easy driving distance.
Good farmland is very hard to find right now, so call me asap to secure some extra tillable ground today.
- Excellent large parcel of tillable ground, approximately 230 +\- acres
- Well drained soil, rated 56.9 NCCPI and class 2/3
- Good access to property on north and south end
- Good deer hunting
- Small pond and 7+\- acre pine woodlot
- Merrill, Swan Creek and Breckenridge all nearby
- M-46 and M-52 with 15 minutes
Nelson and S. Merrill Rd., Lot#WP001
Merrill, Michigan 48637