Beautiful Farm and Home in Central MO
- Interactive Map
This is such a beautiful farm! It’s very rare to have the opportunity to buy such a nice farm in this area. Only 20 minutes north of Jefferson City, and 12 miles from Fulton! As you pull off the blacktop and through the gate, you know you are somewhere special. There is a nice 2600 sq ft 3 bed/3 bath home, with a 3 car garage and large basement. Next to the home is a 60x80 pole barn with horse stalls, and a tack room on one end. The barn is perfect for storing all kinds of equipment. Both the home and barn are complemented by a 4 acre stocked lake that is perfect for swimming, kayaking, and fishing. The farm has approximately 50 acres in tillable production and another 45 acres in hay production that could also be put into a row crop rotation. The farm lays really nice and the soils are mainly Keswick and Gorin, 3-9% slopes. The hunting is off the charts good, with a solid deer history to back it up. TOO MANY EXTRAS TO LIST!! This is a very high demand area, and if you are looking for an awesome property that literally has a little bit of everything, then look no further! To schedule a private showing, call Aaron Bennett today!
- 2622 sq ft 3 bed/3 bath home with 3 car garage, deck, and large basement
- Ideal location—12 miles from Fulton, 20 minutes from Jefferson City, 24 miles to Columbia
- 60x80 pole barn with horse stalls, tack room
- 4-acre lake
- 50 acres in tillable production, 45 acres in hay production
- Gorin and Keswick soils, 3-9% slopes
- Great hunting—GIANT whitetails
- Too many details to list
- An additional small pond stocked with catfish.
2352 State Road Y, Lot #WP001
New Bloomfield, Missouri 65063