Large Acreage With Development Potential Near Branson
- Interactive Map
In a land of rich beauty and unspoiled nature, you will find a place where time slows providing the perfect backdrop for recreation and relaxation. The Stone Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri and offers hunting, development possibilities and valuable water rights. The ranch is comprised of much diversity with glades, savannas, mountains, pasture land, springs, wooded creek bottoms and forested areas with nice timber. The location is just off Hwy 76 and Hwy 13 in Branson and next to Table Rock Lake. As they say location, location and location; it doesn’t get any better than this. The property is dramatic in elevation from 845 feet to 1350 feet making for the most incredible views and boasts over 1/2 mile of Roark Creek frontage and bottomlands with abundant hunting and recreational opportunities. This property is loaded with wild game including deer, turkeys and fishing in the ponds and creek. Resplendent with its beautiful forest canopy, miles of creeks, imposing ridgelines, meadows and cedar groves, it is impossible to fully convey the grandeur of this property. Stone Mountain Ranch is one of the largest offerings available in the resort area of Branson and Table Rock Lake. The ranch can remain true to its roots and provide a legacy for generations to come or be the next owner’s ultimate dream for development. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great Southwest Missouri property. Call me direct for more information. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Stone Mountain Ranch is one of the largest land offerings available in Branson
- Located just minutes from the strip of downtown Branson, Silver Dollar City and Big Cedar Resort
- Stone Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri
- Amazing wildlife, water and endless development possibilities including hunting retreat, residence or resort
- Multiple access points
- The property is next door to many area lakes including Table Rock, Taneycomo and Bull Shoals for boating and fishing
- Water is abundant on property with springs, creeks and small ponds for wildlife
- Roark Creek is live water and flows into Lake Taneycomo
- Black top frontage on Hwy 76 and just off Hwy 13
- Branson is an Ozark town in Southwest Missouri known as a family vacation destination. The strip, also know as 76 Country Boulevard, is famously lined with theaters, which once hosted mostly country music performers, but today presents diverse entertainment. Also along the strip are Silver Dollar City, an 1800s-themed amusement park with live music, the landmark Marvel Cave and Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction.
- Top of the Rock is another feature near Branson that offers a host of world class recreational opportunities and attractions, from the Lost Canyon Cave and Nature Trail, Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum and “End of the Trail” All-American Wine Cellar to four elegant yet casual dining options, a spectacular mountain top wedding chapel and a Civil War era honeymoon cabin. .
9800 West Highway 76, Lot #WP002
Branson West, Missouri 65737