Large Country Acreage Yet Close To Town
- Interactive Map
Anything but removed from civilization this expansive parcel of timbered hunting land checks a lot of boxes for those looking to have conveniences nearby but with hard road access and the ability to build in a rural and quiet setting. The flat and nearly rectangular layout makes navigation effortless with easy access. A series of ATV trails wind their way through much of the property and enhance access with a machine or on foot. The southwest section of the property features a wetland that makes for excellent security cover or opportunities to hunt waterfowl among a series of small openings above shallow standing water. Timbered throughout the majority of its layout the forest is comprised of a wide range of tree species of various age classes. Maple, beech, black cherry, hemlock, cedar, oak and other varieties occupy their expanse with some timber value present for the new owners. A handful of beautiful and historic rock walls bisect sections of the property to create unique partitions and excellent funnels for the deer. Several small clearings and easily cleared successional growth areas create potential locations for food plots. Because of its location, adjacent to a muck farm, it’s easily identified that deer are using the land to both bed and transition to the neighboring food. Deer sign is extremely abundant. Ample road frontage with utilities available on the street. At its current listing price, this parcel is sure to generate a lot of attention. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Approximately 15 minutes to downtown Oswego
- Utilities available at the street including electric and water
- Excellent hunting or building parcel
- Good deer populations and extensive deer sign
- Less than 1-hour to Syracuse, NY
- Approximately 1.5-hours to Rochester, NY and 5-hours to NYC
- Close to abundant nearby activities including fishing, parks, boating, golf etc.
- Minutes to the shores of Lake Ontario
- Easy access to State Rt. 104
- Paved road access from O’Connor Rd.
- Nearby snowmobile trails
- Ideal location
- Potential development/investment opportunity
- Mixed habitat and timber stands
492-502 O'Connor Rd, Lot# WP001
Oswego, New York 13126