Fort Barnwell Road Mini Farm
- Interactive Map
Located only minutes from downtown Dover! This is a rare and hard-to-find property with over 1,000 feet of frontage on Fort Barnwell Road. This farm is ready to hunt, farm, raise cattle or livestock, or have family activities. Spend your summers playing along the banks of the small ponds or your falls hunting. This farm is currently being used as a weekend retreat for its current owners. Most of the farm is fenced for cattle or livestock, but the fence needs repairs. There are two box blinds in place and shooting lanes have been cut. All the areas where timber was cut have been planned back and the pines are growing nicely and range from 4-10’ tall. There is an ATV trail cut around the outer edge of the property. The large metal shop hosts 220 amp power, large sliding doors, a storage room and shelters on both sides. There is a one-bedroom apartment attached to this shop with a small kitchenette, bathroom and small porches. (the apartment was built without permits, see disclosures). The farm is gated with an electric front gate opener, fenced pastures and room for horses and cattle to graze. Little farms like this do not come to market very often, do not let this one get away. Call us today for a showing. All the equipment seen in the pictures goes with the farm and is included in the asking price of the farm. All equipment will be transferred at settlement via a bill of sale.
- Over 1,050 feet of road frontage
- Minutes to Kinston NC
- Open pastures and cattle fencing in place
- Gated entrance
- Several pastures buildings and sheds for livestock in place
- Turkeys, Bear and Whitetail deer
- 1.5 hours to Morehead City NC
- Minutes from Highway 70
- Disclosures- Apartment and septic systems were done under farm use and not permitted through the county. Current water to the property is shared from the neighboring landowner and this water source will need to be severed and the buyer will need to connect to county water at the road. Metal building was built under a commercial building permit and used as a commercial building until the business was sold.
Off of Fort Barnwell Road, Lot# WP0001
Dover, North Carolina 28526