Sand Hill Farm With Income Potential In Eastern North Carolina
- Interactive Map
Are you looking for a great investment in farmland, well look no further!! This nice mini farm and hunting tract has over 19+/- acres of tillable farmland that rents for $80 per acre per year, and the remaining land is mixed timber and planted rows of timber that are enrolled in the NCCREP program. This edging and planting design provides great privacy from the road and bedding cover for all the native wildlife in the area.
Fort Barnwell is an unincorporated community in Craven County, North Carolina, United States. The fort was founded by Colonel John Barnwell of the South Carolina militia in 1712 and was abandoned in 1715. The fort, used in the Tuscarora War is now an archeological site and a National Historic Landmark. The present-day town of Fort Barnwell is located 18 miles east of Kinston and 2 miles west of New Bern near the Neuse River. Highway 55 runs through the town. It receives mail through the Dover Post Office and is served by the Fort Barnwell Volunteer Fire Department. The community, much like other small towns in the area, continues to grow in size as a satellite city to New Bern.
- Great road frontage
- Minutes from Dover and Kinston
- Farm rent income, $80 per acre per year
- CREP program and plantings in place creating great cover and bedding for wildlife
- Just over and hour from Raleigh and Morehead City
- Field ditches in place for drainage
- Approx. 2,600 feet of road frontage
- Over 19 +/- acres of tillable farmland
Sand Hill Road, Lot#WP01
Dover, North Carolina 28526