Turn-Key Property With Great Hunting And Lodging
Beautiful, Turn-Key Hunting property for sale! Just bring your hunting gear and start hunting. This place has it all; A nice-roomy Lodge, a Chalet that can easily be finished, creating a 2nd lodging facility, a large insulated-metal building with tons of storage, storage building with lean-to, storm-shelter which can double as storage container, RV-Sites, plus many-many extras. It’s completely set-up with stands, feeders, food-plots, etc.. The tract lies within 2 miles of the South Canadian River. It’s a great hunting property with tons of cover and excellent bedding. The trees consist primarily of Cedars, Hackberry and Blackjack Oak which surround numerous trails, with openings that have been transformed into food plots. The property has been managed for age-class and hasn’t been grazed in many years. This tract lies in the middle of some very game-rich country known for great whitetail genetics. Showings are by appointment only.
- Beautiful, Manicured Property
- Great hunting offering Deer, Turkey, Quail, Dove, Hogs
- 600 sq/ft. Furnished A-Frame Lodge/Cabin with all amenities. -Upstairs Loft w/full-bed and dresser -Living area with couch, recliner. -Dinette Kitchen equipped with all cooking and eating utensils, appliances, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, toaster. -Full Bath(Shower), -Central Heat/Air -Flat Screen TV with Dish -Cell Phone Booster in Lodge. -240 sq/ft Covered Deck with Patio Furniture.
- 85’ Deep Water well with insulated Well House. Excellent tasting Water!
- 30’x40’ Spray Foam Insulated Metal Building/Shop with Concrete Floor 2 access doors and 2 insulated 10’x10’ Overhead Doors for drive-through capability. Fully Wired with Breaker-box, 120V receptacles throughout, lighting(interior and exterior). The shop has roughed-in plumbing available for a buyer to install a shower and sink.
- 30’x30’ Covered Pole-barn with two stalls on south side
- 8’x20’ Conex(Shipping container), that has been embedded in the hill-side behind the Cabin. Spray Foam insulated. A $2,300 Safe Room Door has been added offering quick/easy access for a Storm-Shelter. Can also be used as Storage including ATV/UTV’s.
- 12’x38’ Pre-manufactured Cabin/Chalet, 7 windows, front and rear access, metal-roof, unfinished inside. Drywall along with additional supplies available for completion.
- 3 - RV Sites with water hydrants and sewer-drops. 50/30 Amp
- Lies less than 2 miles from South Canadian River, and only 4 ½ miles from Hwy. 270
- Nice balance of Heavy cover, grass pasture, and food
- Great Recreational tract for the whole family
- Two 6-Acre Food Plots planted to Pennington’s Trophy Magnet
- 5 miles Southwest of Oakwood
- 20 minutes Southeast of Seiling
- 1 1/2 hrs. Northwest of Oklahoma City
- 1 hr. Southwest of Enid
- 25 miles West of Watonga
- 45 min. Southeast of Woodward
- Multiple Stands/feeders -4 Permanent Blinds(heat-able) -3 Ladder Stands -5 Feeders
- 8’ Wildlife Water Tank
- 350 yd Shooting Range
- 9’ Panel Pen used to trap Hogs
- Surface Only
- Area Attractions; 25 minutes away from Canton Lake 45 minutes away from Roman Nose State Park 1hr. away from Little Sahara State Park(Sand Dunes)
RR. E780 Rd., Lot#WP001
Oakwood, Oklahoma 73658