Combination Property With Stocked Pond In Southwest PA
- Interactive Map
Check out this rare combination property with a large stocked pond and several streams. My first walkabout identified excellent whitetail and turkey numbers and indications of a few beaver scattered about the property. Thick creek bottoms also showed high deer concentrations. This listing is located close to high agricultural areas and provides quality bedding and cover for a variety of wildlife. Solid hemlock stands with a mixture of hardwoods and softwood populate this property. Several potential homesites are available if you are looking to build a home and still have some room to roam. Contact me today for a private showing.
- Portions of this property fall within the 100 year flood plain
- A deep cool pond that holds fish
- High agriculture areas surrounding the parcel
- Approx 7 miles to route 22 in Ebensburg
- Approx 80 miles east of Pittsburgh
- Approx 20 miles to Altoona
- Electric service on Cunningham Rd.
- Approx 1 ¼+/- acre pond
- Chest Creek Runs through the parcel
Campbell Road, Lot#WP001
Ebensburg, Pennsylvania 15931