Turn-Key Hunting Property With Home And Outdoor Pavilion
- Interactive Map
A fantastic hunting and recreational property with whitetail hunting, ATV riding, and entertaining friends… you can do it all right here. Immediate opportunity to own a turn-key hunting property that allows year-round recreation and hunting. This area is known for its whitetail, bear, and turkey hunting. Also, you’re minutes from the Loyalsock creek & Lycoming creeks (both are quality trout fishing streams).
When you aren’t hunting, relax inside the 4,330 sq. ft two-story home, or entertain your guests under the outdoor pavilion with kitchen, built-in fireplace, BBQ pit and all the comforts. An outhouse serves the pavilion area, so there isn’t a need to make the trek back to the main house.
The kids will enjoy swimming or fishing in one of the four stocked ponds. This property is sure to make a great home or a weekend getaway for someone looking for year-round hunting or family recreation. Give me a call today to set up your private showing!
IMPROVEMENTS: A beautiful approx. 4,430 sq. ft 6 bedroom/3.5 bath house with a large family room. Breathtaking views in every direction. A whole house generator (propane) serves as a back-up in the case of power loss. In addition, the property features an Oversized two car attached garage with loads of storage. There is also an Oversized three car detached garage/barn with a second-floor office. The office space may also make an ideal bunkhouse.
Land: The property consists of two tracts. The home and the outbuildings sit on approx 108 ac. There are an additional 73 acres that sit behind the home. A 50-foot-wide deeded easement is used to access the 73 ac.
The QDM enthusiast will appreciate the open fields of tillable land to plant food plots.
Water: There are four ponds and two streams of the property. All four ponds have bass and panfish. Joe Gray Run meanders through the main parcel while Salt Run travels through the back parcel. The scenery and privacy along salt run are picturesque.
- Very private setting
- Awesome views in every direction
- 4 ponds & 2 streams on property, all four ponds retain fish (bass, bluegill, sunfish & crappies)
- Large pavilion with outdoor kitchen & utilities
- Whole house back-up generator (propane)
- A good mix of open pasture areas surrounded by thick cover provide excellent hunting opportunities for deer, bear & turkeys
- Annual Taxes approx $4,580.17
- 50’ easement to gain access to the 73-acre tract
- Recently surveyed
- Close proximity to Loyalsock State Forest, as well as Loyalsock & Lycoming Creeks
- The seller does not own the OGM’s
582 Mosteller Road, Lot#WP001
Trout Run, Pennsylvania 17771