Endless Possibilities On This Great Hunting And Rec Tract In Central PA
- Interactive Map
Conveniently situated between Danville & Sunbury the property offers great potential as a recreational parcel or potentially a homesite. This parcel is a portion of a larger parcel and is estimated to be 25.13 ac. A survey will be required to determine the exact acreage. Additional acreage is also available to be purchased.
The outdoor enthusiast will appreciate the properties proximity to quality hunting and fishing on the Susquehanna River.
The taxes below are based on the additional acreage.
Call today for more details or to schedule your private showing.
- $4,700 per acre
- Frontage on Snydertown Road
- Parcel may offer potential as a homesite
- Terrain is relatively flat
- Approx. 10 +/- miles from State Game Lands 165
- Less than 30 minutes from the Susquehanna River
- Additional acreage available to be purchased
- Conveniently situated between Sunbury & Danville
- Annual Taxes approx.. $806.49 (based on larger parcel)
- Quality area for hunting & fishing
Danville, Pennsylvania 17801