Recreational and Timber Tract With Lake
- Interactive Map
I have been managing land for almost 30 years, and it is tough to find a legitimate investment-grade recreational property with significant income and significant upside potential, especially at an affordable price today! This is by far the best one I’ve seen in years! With access from the west, frontage on Hwy 70, long frontage on the Rutherford Fork of the Obion River, approx 100 acres of income-production, gently rolling high-ground mixed with fertile bottom ground, significant future timber value, and all less than 5 minutes from the Carroll County 1000 acre recreational lake, this property is an exceptional investment. And at the same time, it offers great fun for family and friends (or even more income if leased out) with a nice hidden lake, miles of trails, and plenty of deer, turkey, dove, and possibly even duck hunting! With all that and much more, please call today to see one of the best and most enjoyable investments you will ever make!
- 80 acres cropland producing $8,000 income annually and 19.08 acres enrolled in USDA CRP Pollinators Program pays approx $2,957 annually through 2027, so current total annual income is almost $11,000.00. And I would expect another $3,000 to $4,000 additional income potential could be realized by leasing out hunting and/or fishing rights.
- Approx 240 acres of mixed-aged hardwood timber has great potential future value and offers diverse habitat for wildlife
- A beautiful, hidden 3 acre lake is shared with an adjoining landowner and is full of fish
- Plenty of deer, turkey and dove, with real potential to manage for ducks along more than a mile of frontage on the Rutherford Fork of the Obion River
- Approx 1/4 mile frontage on Hwy 70 and additional access from the west on Griggs Chapel Road provides good access options with different wind directions and opportunities to divide the property if needed
- Carroll County 1000 Acre Recreational Lake is an exceptional attraction with fishing, boating and camping less than 5 minutes away
- Approx 10 minutes from Cedar Grove and Huntingdon, 20 minutes from I-40, 30 minutes from Jackson, 90 minutes from Memphis and 1hr 45 minutes from Nashville
Hwy 70 and Griggs Chapel Rd
Cedar Grove, Tennessee 38321