Fantastic Hunting Property In Northeast Texas
- Interactive Map
Fantastic Hunting Property for Whitetail and Waterfowl! Immediate opportunity to own a turn-key hunting property that allows year-round recreation and hunting. The whitetail herd is great with some mature, East Texas bucks. In the winter, hunt waterfowl in the large duck marsh. Use it year-round and hunt the wild hogs as well. Keechi Creek winds right through the middle of the property providing water to the wildlife and duck marsh. There are beautiful openings to sit in a comfortable ranch king blind and watch the wildlife come alive! When you aren’t hunting, relax inside the approx.. 2000 sq ft two-level home with all the comforts and amenities of home. This property is sure to make a great weekend getaway for someone looking for a year-round hunting property! Give me a call today to set up your own private showing!
IMPROVEMENTS: A very cozy approx.. 2000 sq ft 3 bedroom/2.5 bath farmhouse that was updated in 2018 with all new kitchen appliances, all new floors throughout, and new tubs and fixtures in the 2 full baths. The master bedroom is currently set up as a bunkroom while the upstairs bedrooms have a queen bed in each for privacy. There is a great dining room as well as an enclosed back porch that serves as a mudroom and place to sit and watch the deer in the field below the house. The house was recently added to the community water supply and there is a well on the property that is used to provide water to the yard and a good-sized enclosed barn with electricity. The barn has concrete slabs used to store tractors and ATVs. Secured, gated entrance to protect the property and control access to and from.
- Mature whitetail deer herd with good numbers that has been fed protein over the past two offseasons
- Duck marsh with exceptional cover and consistent water where Mallards, Wood ducks, and teal can be taken
- A good mix of open pasture areas surrounded by thick cover provide excellent hunting opportunities for deer, hogs, predators, and other native East Texas critters
- Approximately an hour and forty-five minutes from Downtown Dallas, about an hour from Tyler, and less than 15 minutes from the center of Palestine, TX
- Ag-exempt for tax purposes
- Deer stands and feeders will be included with the sale, with potential for all furniture, a 2018 enclosed tractor with AC along with implements, as well as a two-row Polaris side by side depending upon offer
- Yellow lines on aerial maps are approximate and to be verified by survey
1176 ACR 2212, Lot #WP001
Palestine, Texas 75803