Great Little Hunting Ranch Near Joplin, Texas
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! This is what everybody asks for! A small hunting ranch that is within easy driving distance of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Heavily treed with primarily oak trees, with a rough and rugged feel along the creek areas. Jasper Creek cuts across the property from the southwest corner up through the northern property line, providing pockets of water and a travel route for game in the area. Gently rolling topography gives the place a nice feel, with one small pond near the main entrance providing year-round water for wildlife or livestock. Come on out and give this place a look. Great location near the quiet community of Joplin, with access from Highway 199.
- This ranch is conveniently located in southeast Jack county, less than 50 miles from Fort Worth and less than 90 miles from Dallas. Only 20 miles to Springtown or 15 miles to Jacksboro.
- Perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Minimal oil production exists on this property. Some minerals are available and are negotiable
- Electricity is available on property, but no meter is set
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
Hwy 199, Lot#WP002
Joplin, Texas 76486