High-Fence Property In Northeast Texas
- Interactive Map
High-Fence property with good mixed timber, planted pine and ponds. The property has rolling terrain with elevation ranging from an approximate low of 480’ ASL to an approximate high of 560’ ASL. The bulk of the property is wooded with a mixture of mixed native hardwoods and planted pine timber of various ages. While there will be some income potential in the pine plantation it is noted that this timber was planted in various areas of the property to create edge and secluded hunting areas. It has two small ponds, the larger of which is spring fed and lined with Cypress trees. Improvements on the property are minimal and include a small (approximately 1,500 SF residence) with an attached carport and multiple sheds and storage buildings. The home is a 3 BR / 2 Bath residence and would make a nice weekend retreat or manager's residence. There are multiple building sites for your dream home and room to roam.
Directions: The property is located at the NWC of FM 1087 and CR 174 approximately 17 miles NE of Nacogdoches and 25 miles SE of Henderson. From Nacogdoches go north on US Hwy 259 approximately 12 miles, turn right (east) on FM 1087 (Camp Tonkawa Road) for 7.2 miles to property on the left. The listing agent must be present for all showings.
- Approximately 17 northeast of Nacogdoches and 25 miles southeast of Henderson
- Approximately 8,600 linear feet of high fencing
- 3 BR / 2 Bath BV home with multiple shed and storage buildings
- Two ponds for wildlife and livestock
- Paved FM and CR frontage
- Great potential for your private hunting preserve
- Boundaries on map exhibits are approximate and should be verified by buyer
7385 FM 1087, Lot #WP001
Garrison, Texas 75946