Wooded And Hunting Tract With Timber Cuts In Central WI
This hunting tract has everything you need in a hunting piece. Recent select timber cuts have opened up strips flowing north to south. The regrowth of saplings and weeds/grasses is very impressive. The bedding and security are off the charts. Bean and corn are grown right along the south edge and nearly any spot on the property line would produce instant hunting action! The deer trails and sign on this property are unmatched. There is a wide driveway with a culvert for easy access. Power is close by. Priced for a fast sale. Don’t delay on this one.
- Highway access with gravel driveway
- Great Ag fields run along border
- Strips of clear cuts have produced impressive bedding and security habitat
- MFL closed for very low taxes
- QDM neighbors in area
- Great deer populations
- Minutes to Cornell
- About 25 miles to Bloomer and Highway 53
- About 2 hours to St. Paul
- Roughly 45 minutes to Eau Claire
- Like our Facebook page " Whitetail Properties of Wisconsin"
County Rd W, lot#WP001
Cornell, Wisconsin 54732