MOSA Organic Certified Farm Near Menomonie
- Interactive Map
Property Location: 159.94 +/- acres in Dunn County, WI - E4419 810th Ave., Menomonie, WI 54751
Auction Location: Dunn County Fish And Game Club, 1600 Pine Ave., Menomonie, WI 54751
Auction Date & Time: March 10, 2021 at 5:30 PM CST
159.94 +/- acre Mecusker Farm located minutes from Menomonie, WI. It will be offered in two tracts that consist of MOSA certified organic pasture, tillable, and timber. With 104.3 +/- acres of pasture or cropland, this property can produce solid income while also providing outstanding recreational opportunities and building sites. Lower taxes were achieved by enrolling the timber in the MFL-Closed program. Both tracts will sell with open tenancy for 2021. This farm would make an excellent dairy farm or tillable operation. Bordering hundreds of acres of public ground only adds to the recreational value. Convenient location to the fast-growing Menomonie and Eau Claire area makes this one easy to find but hard to pass.
Tract 1 - 80 +/- acres with 27.6 +/- acres of tillable or hay ground. The balance consists of some wetland and timber enrolled in the MFL-Closed program providing reduced taxes. This is a fantastic mixed-use piece that offers income and recreation. It borders hundreds of acres of public land that is sure to hold some outstanding wildlife. The tillable ground consists of primarily Arenzville silt loam, Lows loam, Kevlar silt loam. The property will be accessed with a provided easement.
Tract 2 - 79.94 +/- taxable acres with 76.7 +/- acres of MOSA certified organic pasture land. The owner has supported up to 50 head of dairy cattle on this land for many years. The soils primarily consist of Urne fine sandy loam, Arenzville, Chaseburg, Seaton, and Norden silt loam. The property will be accessed with a provided easement.
- Tract 1 - 80 +/- acres with 27.6 +/- tillable acres
- Excellent recreational farm
- Easement to be provided
- A diverse mix of habitat
- Borders hundreds of acres of public land
- Tract 2 - 79.94 +/- acres with 76.7 +/- acres of organic pasture land
- Beautiful rolling grass pasture land
- Has supported up to 50 heads of cattle
- Easement to be provided
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at Proxibid.com
- This sale is subject to a 5% buyer’s premium
- On site bidders should bring a government issued ID
- 10% down payment immediately after auction - cash, personal or business checks accepted
- If winning bid is online, you will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for the 10% down payment and a purchase contract will be sent via DocuSign
- High bidder has 30 days to close unless otherwise noted
- Announcements on the day of the sale shall take precedence over any prior announcements
- This is a no contingency sale and is not subject to financing or additional inspections
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- If a survey is needed it will be done following the auction and total purchase price will be adjusted to the surveyed acres
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment
Auction Location: Dunn County Fish & Game Club, 1600 Pine Ave.
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751