Beautiful Multi-Use Property Near Patoka Lake
Just minutes from Patoka Lake and 25,600 acres of woods, water and an endless supply of outdoor fun, you’ll find a beautiful tract that could be used for a variety of things.
Evidence of deer and turkeys can be found throughout along with other desirable wildlife species.
There is potential for a homesite close to the road in the area where the old farm buildings are standing. Or, head up the hill for a beautiful hilltop view of the valley below and another potential home or cabin site.
Water and electric are at the road for easy hookup. Take a look at the photos and you’ll see some marketable timber that could be harvested for a potential ROI.
Shown by appointment only with advanced notice!
- Shown by appointment only with advanced notice
- Out of the flood plain
- Potential building site with a beautiful view of the valley below
- Potential building site in the area where the old farm buildings stand as a less expensive alternative
- Water and electric at the road
- Some marketable timber
- Old farm buildings on site
- Remnants of a spring fed watering system
- Minutes from Hoosier National Forest
Co. Road 810 West Lot#WP001
French Lick, Indiana 47432