Nice Brick Home With Timber And Tillable Acreage In NW IN
Here is a great opportunity to own a nice rural homestead the first time ever it is being offered for sale. It is a well-built brick ranch with a full basement. It features 3 bedrooms an 1-1/2 baths upstairs with a convenient walk-in shower stall in the basement. With a solid foundation, 2 car attached garage, newer roof and windows in recent years, updated bathroom, flooring and some appliances, it is a nice home that could be awesome with some basic low-cost updates like carpet and paint. The house itself is set back of the road which gives privacy as well as a nice big front yard and a secluded back yard with some landscaping and a garden area. The view beyond that is very peaceful and serene as well. The remainder of the land includes about 8 acres of gently rolling wooded and 13.5 acres of tillable ground. The woods are pretty much untouched except of the signs of some old access trails. With a mix of mature hardwood trees, brush and the adjacent cropland, it has made some excellent Deer and Turkey habitat. Combine that with adjacent wooded and farm ground, water from a drainage ditch and very limited hunting pressure, it makes it one of those really productive small acreage hunting tracts. If you aren’t interested in the hunting opportunities, the property may make a great small farming, horse or livestock property. There are two tracts combined in this listing and an opportunity to buy just the house or just the vacant land. Interested buyers should contact the listing agent, Rob Styka with Whitetail Properties to get the best and most accurate information about the property.
- Nice brick home with wood and tillable acreage. A property split is an available purchase option.
- Property includes a big yard with trees and a nice mix of woods with income producing farm ground.
- All appliances included in this really well-maintained home.
- 2 car attached garage with plenty of room for an additional building of perhaps an additional homesite with road frontage
- Conveniently located on State Road 10 in San Perrier but set far back from road to allow for privacy.
10575 W State Road 10
San Pierre, Indiana 46374