Private And Secluded Building Site In Northwest Indiana
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to get almost everything you could want in a recreational building site, this property may be what you are looking for. It’s located on the back side of Fox Run subdivision, a nice rural development with approximately 23 building lots on almost 80 acres. With less than half the lots built on and the number of acres total, you can imagine how spread out and peaceful this location is. Data indicates the homes in the area are in the $225-450K range so you will have some excellent options to build a home that suits your needs and budget. The development only consists of a main entrance of a county road and this property is in the back corner so it should allow all the privacy and seclusion you are looking for. There is good road access with provisions for the existing road to extend right down your driveway to several nice building sites. The current owner took all the necessary steps to prepare the location for future building locations. There is a recent survey, approved soil testing and preliminary county approval for building plus electric supply already on site. Not thinking about building now or in the near future? That shouldn’t be a problem because the property has such great recreational and investment potential as well. With the size and location of the property, acres or adjacent woods and farm fields and lack of many houses in the area, this property allows for plenty of hunting and recreational uses as well. The current owner, although he doesn’t use it very much, has harvested several nice bucks and turkeys on the property. Looking at prices of other properties in the area, you will be hard pressed to find one in this price range you can use and enjoy while your investment gains value as a future building site or as a return from a future sale. Historically as more land gets developed in an area, demand and prices go up. Give me a call to schedule a visit and get the most accurate information available.
- Future building site for a rural home with loads of nature and wildlife in your backyard
- Good road access with a new survey, approved soil testing and electric on site
- An investment property you can buy now, enjoy and build or sell later
- Plenty of wildlife on the property with minimal hunting with a history of good deer and turkey harvest
- Property has a ditch/drainage across part of it adding nice visual characteristics and allows a water source for the wildlife on the property
- Close to Bass Lake, Tippecanoe River State Park, Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area and many other attractions
- Reasonably priced building and recreational land which offers many potential uses
6725 Quail Run, Lot#WP001
Knox, Indiana 46534
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.