Coves Of Sundown Lake Subdivision Building Tract For Sale
- Interactive Map
This property is part of the Coves of Sundown Lake Subdivision and comes with right of access to Sundown Lake. Sundown Lake is approximately 400 acres, is a private lake, and is only accessible to those that own land in the Sundown Lake development. The property is located just south of the dam and is accessed via HWY J3T. There is a potential building site near the entrance to the property with a very nice view to the west. Lake access includes fishing rights, access to the boat ramp, and having a private boat slip. There are several restrictive covenants that are designed to keep the area looking nice and to ensure that architectural standards are followed. Contact listing agent for a copy of the covenants. If you’re looking for a smaller recreational property with a building site that would provide access to a beautiful private lake, you’ll want to look at this property. Call me today with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Located less than a half mile south of the Lake Sundown Dam off HWY J3T
- Potential building site on the west side of the property with nice views
- Ownership of this property allows access to Lake Sundown
- Lots of deer sign on the property indicates a healthy population of whitetails to hunt
- There are several restrictive covenants that go with the property
- Lake Sundown is a private lake that is approximately 400 surface acres and stocked with bass, bluegill, catfish, and crappie
- This property doesn’t have actual lake frontage but you can pay for a private boat slip annually if desired
- There is an entrance off of HWY J3T into the property near a potential building site on the west side of the property. It would take a little dirt work and clearing but this appears to be a building site that would offer excellent views to the west and south.
- Annual dues to the Lake Owner’s Association are approximately $800 per year
- Taxes are currently $822 annually
Highway J3T, Lot #WP001
Fairfield, Iowa 52571