Fertile Farmland With Development Potential Near Dodge City In Kansas
The acreage within the boundaries of this ideally located property consists of extremely fertile and level crop-producing acres that have good potential for residential, commercial, or industrial use in the future due to its close proximity to Dodge City, KS and the excellent access along Highway 50. So whether you’re a farm operator looking for an absolutely prime piece of farmland, or a developer in search of a premier location with an incredible view of the sun setting over Dodge City – this property should be at the top of your list! Contact Whitetail Properties the land specialist for more details or to schedule your tour of the property!
- Located ¼ mile east of Dodge City along HWY 50
- Excellent access to the property from HWY 50 or blacktop 113 Road on the East side
- The location of the property and 3/4 mile of frontage along HWY 50 allows for good potential for commercial, industrial, or residential development
- Power lines run along the east side of the property and 138kV transmission lines run through the western portion of the land
- Extremely level land with 0-3% slope throughout
- Very fertile soils with NCCPI rating of 70. Harney silt loam soils with 0-3% slopes throughout 99.8% of the land
- Farm tenant has been planting the property in thirds. Currently 1/3rd growing wheat, 1/3rd milo stalks, 1/3rd, wheat stubble
- Property is subject to farm tenant rights. Contact agent for details
- All of sellers mineral rights shall transfer to the buyer upon date of closing
- Less than 2 miles from the Dodge City Regional Airport
- Located next to the historic Dodge City with many great options for dining, retail, and entertainment. Boot Hill Casino. Boot Hill Museum. Dodge City Days Rodeo. United Wireless Arena concert and sports venue. Many equestrian and rodeo events throughout the year at the Western State Bank Expo Center. All within 5 minutes of this property.
Hwy 50, Lot #WP001
Dodge City, Kansas 67801