Great Tillable Land In Southwest Kansas
This excellent quarter section of cultivated farmland is mostly level and consists of nearly 90% Class II and III silt loam soils. Located only 3 miles East of HWY 283 along a well-maintained gravel county road this land has good access to the highway for transporting your crops to the grain market. This property has been very well maintained by the current farm tenant and will be an excellent addition to any farm operation or investor’s portfolio. All of the Sellers mineral rights will pass to the Buyer making this an even more lucrative investment opportunity. Contact the agent today for more information on this great Southwest Kansas tillable farm!
- Located 7 miles northeast of Jetmore along 221 Road. Only 3 miles east of Highway 283
- 156.39 acres of excellent cropland
- 76.5 acres currently planted to wheat. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon harvest of the wheat in the Summer of 2019
- 79.89 acres in wheat stubble. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon date of closing
- Great area for upland bird hunting
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam 0-3% slope, 124.38 acres; Harney silty clay loam 1-3% slope, 6.73 acres; Kim-Penden silty clay loams 3-6% slope, 17.49 acres; Roxbury & Bridgeport, 6.15 acres
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 78.0; Grain Sorghum, 23.6
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 33; Grain Sorghum, 38
- 100% of mineral rights will pass to Buyer on date of closing
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Section 34, Township 21 South, Range 23 West in Hodgeman County, KS.
- 40 miles northeast of Dodge City; 7 miles northeast of Jetmore
221 Road, Lot#WP001
Jetmore, Kansas 67854