Productive Tillable Quarter In Southwest Kansas
This quarter section of nearly 100% tillable land has been very productive and consists mostly of good Harney, Penden, & Wakeen silt loam soils. Located only 5 miles NW of Hanston, this quarter is situated along a dependable gravel road in a scenic area of the county. This property has been very well cared for over the years and will be an exceptional addition to any existing farm or a sensible investment tract being nearly 100% crop ground at a very reasonable price per acre. The Sellers believe to own all of the mineral rights and all of their mineral rights will pass to the Buyer at date of closing. If you are in search of a great parcel of productive farmland, don’t hesitate to call about this excellent option!
- Located 5 miles northwest of Hanston along 225 Road
- 155.40 acres of productive cropland
- 68.40 acres currently planted to wheat. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon harvest of the wheat in the Summer of 2019
- 87 acres in wheat stubble. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon date of closing
- Excellent area for upland bird hunting and Dry Creek to the south holds several deer and turkey
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam 0-3% slope, 92.86 acres; Harney silty clay loam 1-7% slope, 27.22 acres; Kim-Penden silty clay loams, 26.51 acres
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 77.0; Grain Sorghum, 23.3
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 33; Grain Sorghum, 38
- 100% of mineral rights will pass to Buyer on date of closing
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Section 31, Township 21 South, Range 22 West in Hodgeman County, KS.
- *44 miles northeast of Dodge City; 5 miles northwest of Hanston
225 Road, LotWP#002
Hanston, Kansas 67849