Central KS Home And Hunting Farm
This incredible Central Kansas home and hunting property has everything you could ever ask for in this part of the State! The gorgeous 4,200 square foot stone veneer home is mostly on one level and is decked out with luxurious upgrades from front to back. With 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths, this one of a kind home has exceptional space. The master suite offers a wonderful view of the farmstead and is complete with an amazing master bath you have to see in person! The enormous kitchen has many striking upgrades with its granite countertops, a large island with cooktops, and a very spacious breakfast bar area. Cabinet space is plentiful as well. The living area offers a relaxing area to kick your feet up or entertain guests in style with its beautiful stone fireplace and wooden mantle. The interior of the home is complete with lovely tile floor throughout.
The 160 acres of land consists of excellent hunting habitat, cropland, and multiple ponds to draw and hold all species of wildlife native to this area right there on the farm. Less than 100 feet from the back patio of the home is the largest of 4 ponds on the property. This 2-acre pond has its own dock and has been the source of many memories for the current owner over the years! The pond is stocked full of bass and catfish and is the perfect fishing spot for the family! In the early morning, it is common to see wildlife watering from the pond while enjoying a cup of coffee. A small stream runs through the West side of the property providing another great water source and a change in terrain that creates a natural travel corridor for the deer. Large cottonwoods line the edges of the crop fields on the West and South sides providing great roosting areas for turkeys and good areas for hanging stands for Fall deer season. The 54 acres of cropland throughout the property is currently planted to a bumper milo crop that should be loaded with upland birds and deer this Fall!
Additional improvements on the property include a 40x80 equipment storage building with living quarters, a 600 sq ft detached garage with double garage doors, and spacious corrals suitable for horses.
As they say with all real estate, location is everything and this incredible farm is in a wonderful location less than 8 miles from Wilson Lake, which is known as the clearest lake in Kansas and offers incredible bass fishing and other recreational opportunities, and has great access to Interstate 70 less than 1/2 mile away! If you are considering a move to the Midwest and searching for the perfect home and acreage that checks all the boxes – this is your place! Contact the agents for a private tour of this incredible real estate offering!
- Address: 19024 Homer Road, Bunker Hill, KS 67626
- Located only 4 miles East of Russell
- Only 8 miles from Wilson Lake
- To be viewed BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Beautiful 4,206 sq ft country home with 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths
- Over 3,500 sq feet on main level
- Stunning kitchen with lavish granite counter tops and abundant cabinet space. Beautiful island with gas stove top and spacious breakfast bar
- Open floor plan with cozy living room area featuring rustic barn doors and large block fireplace and mantle
- Master suite features spacious bedroom and an incredible master bath! Open shower layout with multiple shower heads! His and hers double vanity with expansive countertops and drawers
- 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 bedrooms at the top of the spiral staircase
- 600 sq ft detached garage with double garage doors
- 40 x 80 equipment shed/shop with man cave area featuring a living area, kitchen, and bath
- 4 ponds on the property
- Live stream running through the West end of the property
Homer Road, Lot #WP001
Russell, Kansas 67665