Diverse Property With Great Hunting And Fishing In Northwest Mississippi
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!!! You have to come check out this all in one property located in the hills close to the delta. This may be the most diverse tract of land in the area when it comes to the recreational value and wildlife potential. This outstanding piece of property has not one, but two watershed lakes loaded with trophy bass, crappie, and bream. One lake is around 7 acres with a beautiful lodge site overlooking the water. The other impoundment is roughly 30 acres and offers not only great views and fishing but is also home to wintering waterfowl. On a recent visit, I even viewed migratory bald eagles using the property in the winter months. The hunting is also fantastic. A portion of the property is in thick bedding cover from a timber harvest a few years back and is really holding the deer. A select cut on another portion of the land has opened up the canopy for future natural re-growth and with a little management could be a game-changer. The turkey hunting is also fantastic with multiple flocks using the area in the spring and fall. Food plot locations are scattered throughout and located conveniently to the interior road system. Rural water is in place including a water line with several spigots already located down the main gravel road all the way to the large lake. The property has road frontage on both Sees Chapel and Homer Briscoe Road and includes two gated entrances. If you are looking for a diverse property with great hunting and fishing along with a solid foundation of improvements already in place do not miss out on this one. Showings by appointment only, call today and schedule yours.
- Less than 65 miles from Memphis, TN and 55 miles from Oxford, MS
- Two watershed lakes with great fishing for bass, crappie, and bream
- Dense Whitetail Deer and Wild Turkey populations
- Rural water line with spigots in place
- Waterfowl potential on the large lake with proper management practices
- Multiple building sites throughout with and without lake views
- Very diverse with Hardwood timber stands, select cut hardwoods, and older cutover
- Multiple gated entrances off of county-maintained roads
- From I-55 take the Como Exit and head West on 310 for approximately 12 miles, turn N onto Longtown Road, then West on Sees Chapel Road. Property is located approximately 2.2 miles on the corner of Sees Chapel and Homer Briscoe Road.
0 Sees Chapel Rd, Lot#WP001
Sarah, Mississippi 38665