River Ranch With Missouri River Access And Views Near Hermann
- Interactive Map
Fantastic Missouri Riverfront property with recreation and hunting. The River Ranch includes an earth contact home that sits on the hill offering a beautiful view of the river. A trail down the hill provides direct access to the river, pavilion, and the Katy Trail. Included are 3 lots in Paradise Lake providing access to the 12-acre lake to swim and fish. The 2 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage earth contact home is in good condition and ready to move in. The long trail up the ridge behind the house could be widened to create the perfect long and narrow food plot. Great hunting. Callaway County continuously ranks near the top for deer harvest numbers in the state. Call today for your private showing.
- Great view of the Missouri River
- 1260 sf 2 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage earth contact home
- Wood stove
- Roof, garage doors, and multiple other updates to home 5 years ago.
- Approximately 1600’ of Missouri River frontage
- Direct access to the Katy Trail may present short term rental opportunity.
- Access to the 12-acre Paradise Lake
- Three lots within Paradise Lake included
- Surveyed in 1998
- Electric underground from pole barn to home
- Concrete boat ramp to the river (currently buried under sand and dirt)
- Some mature timber including walnut
- Lots of wildlife sign throughout
- Near the Hermann wineries
- 19 miles to Hermann, 22 miles to Fulton, 33 miles to Jefferson City, 51 miles to Columbia, 70 miles to St. Louis county, 76 miles to St. Charles
9415 Smith Lane
Portland, Missouri 65067