Great Starter Farm In Convenient Location Near Saint James
- Interactive Map
Great opportunity for a first-time land buyer, this farm is conveniently located near both Cuba and St. James, just North of I-44. There’s a small pond on the farm and a great balance of open ground and timber. With largely level to gentle slopes, this property lays beautifully and is a great place to deer, turkey and small game hunt. I saw a tremendous amount of turkey scratchings while viewing the property. Perimeter fencing in pretty good shape, so you could bring your horse or run a few cattle. Call today for your private showing.
- Electric, well and septic currently serve a mobile home that will be removed
- Gently sloping, partially open and partly timbered property lays nicely
- Great hunting access off two county roads
- Small pond and wet weather creek
- Amazing wildflowers
- Couple of trails make it easy to get around.
- The old homestead area will need some fairly substantial clean up
- Not far from the 1435-acre Canaan Conservation area and the 342-acre Little Prairie Conservation Area
- 10 miles to St. James or Cuba, 19 miles to Rolla, 27 miles to Sullivan, 34 miles to Owensville, 65 miles to St. Louis County or Jefferson City
18575 CR 1190
Saint James, Missouri 65559