Enjoy hunting and hiking on this large pine stand parcel. Experience the country quiet near the Conewango Valley building a cabin or home here. There is an upper and lower section of the road frontage for your choice of potential building locations. Established logging trails provide access to the property after a recent cut, giving the forest floor an opportunity to regenerate prime deer habitat with bedding cover and fresh new undergrowth for browsing. If winter sport is your passion, this parcel is merely a few miles from Cockaigne Ski resort and neighbor’s a part of the Chautauqua county snowmobile trail system. Located just north of the Southern Tier expressway, you are only minutes from the commuting corridor to Jamestown and Randolph, NY. Priced well to sell.
● 6.5 Miles to Hartsel, 64 Miles to Colorado Springs, 35 Miles to Buena Vista
● Located on CR 443 just 3 miles from Highway 24
● Mountain views in all directions
● Fishing and hunting in multiple locations all around you
● Minutes to multiple reservoirs and state parks
● Close proximity to multiple ski resorts
● Located in Colorado Game Management 50
● No owner financing
Close to skiing
Close to state land
4.5 miles +\- south of Cockaigne Ski Resort
5 miles +\- west of Harris Hill State Forest
7.1 miles +\- south of Cherry Creek, NY
7.3 miles +\- north of I-86 Southern Tier Expressway
GMO's to convey
1,203 ft +\- road frontage
Lot +\- 2,249' x 2051'
For any property related information, please contact us.