Hunters Paradise With Home In West Central OH
Hunters Paradise is what sums up this property, it's got deer, turkey and waterfowl. If your looking for a property you can virtually fill the freezer with any kind of game this is one you need to look at. The home is being offered AS IS, it does need some updates but is move-in ready. Three bedrooms/2 baths this home would make a great hunting camp or primary residence for someone. Has a wood-burning stove the seller uses to heat the home during the cold months, with all the wood you want to cut right out the back door. The property is made up of great habitat ranging from open hardwoods to thick brushy hillsides, not to mention the pond/swamp that is spring fed and is home to lots of waterfowl in the area. The McCracken Fen Natural Area that is no hunting is less than a 1/4 mile from the property to the south. When walking the property I saw lots of hen turkeys and big deer sign that only some upper age class deer are going to make. If you are interested in a private showing give me a call 937-844-1502.
- 2 parcels 18-121-00-00-013-000/18-121-00-00-020-006
- Good mixture of hardwood and thick cover for bedding
- Nice swamp that is spring fed and loaded with ducks and geese
- Deer and turkey sign everywhere on this place, I see strutters every spring around this farm
- Home needs some updates but is move in ready
- Private setting for the home, quiet country living yet close to town
- Home offered "AS IS"
- Multiple areas for food plots
- Bellefontaine Schools
- Liberty Township
- Taxes $4,414.94
3445 Rd 32
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311