An Affordable, Secluded Property with Access to Buckeye Creek
- Interactive Map
This is a rare find in this part of the country! A very secluded tract on a dead end of a section line road with Buckeye Creek snaking through the property. With beautiful newly constructed food plots and camp ground location, this property has countless opportunities for hunting and camping. When you set foot on this dirt you will find yourself standing among mature white oak, red oaks, and cedar trees. This tract has tons of creek beds that the big boys like to travel and also plenty of thick bedding areas to let them call this place home. The area is known to hold some big bucks! This property will not last long. Call today for your own private showing.
- Very game rich environment
- Multiple areas for small food plots
- Great building site for off-grid cabin
- Priced to sell
- Ready for hunting season. Just bring your tree stand!
- 1 hour from OKC
- 1 hour, 15 minutes from Tulsa
- 3 hours, 30 minutes from Dallas
E 1070, WPLot#001
Castle, Oklahoma 74833