Turnkey Managed Hunting Property With Shed And Camper In Southeast IA
- Interactive Map
I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen a small property with so many bells and whistles! This farm will sell really fast. The owner has spared no expense in making it the best it could possibly be from a hunting standpoint. It has a 5 +/- acre soybean food plot that has an electric fence around it to ensure the deer don’t wipe it out before the late season, there are two nice orchards with a variety of fruit trees that are producing apples and pears, a small watering hole was built, two nice tower blinds overlook the food plot and orchards, screening grasses are established to make the deer feel safe in the food plots and to prevent anyone from seeing into them. In addition to all of the hunting improvements that have been made, there is a very nice 30 x 40 shed with power and water, concrete floor, porch, and a rock driveway. This shed even has a heated hunting blind at the top of it that allows you to hunt the food plot without ever leaving the shed. Talk about stealthy! The owner is also including the 28-foot year 2000 camper (stored in the shed), a tractor, disc, planter, and bush hog with the sale. This property is amazing and is ready to hunt this fall! Call with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Located about 5 miles northeast of Keokuk, near Montrose
- Managed property with food plots, orchards, tower blinds, trail system, and a history of big buck production
- Ver nice 2015 30x40 machine shed with concrete floor, 8'x16' porch, water and electric, and rock driveway
- There is a 5 +/- acre soybean food plot that has an electric fence around it to keep deer out during the growing season
- The owners have harvested some nice bucks from the property including one in the mid 170's. See trail cam and harvest pictures. There are lots of managed properties in the neighborhood so the owner of this property will definitely benefit from the management of others in the neighborhood
- 3 +/- acres of CRP provide $408/year of income through 2026
- Two orchards have 36 fruit trees total with a variety of apple and pear trees that are already producing fruit
- Two tower blinds overlook the food plot and orchards. There is also a heated hunting room built into the top of the shed so you can hunt the food plot from the comfort of the shed and never disturb any deer. This is ingenious
- Lots of cover on the farm with the timber, brush, and tall grasses in the field
- The food plot and open areas of the farm are screened with tall grasses and cedar trees so there isn't any way that people can see into the property and the deer will feel safe moving around and feeding during daylight
- A 2000 28-foot camper is sitting in the shed and will stay with the property offering the new owners an immediate place to stay. This is a very nice set-up and the camper appears to be in great condition
- The owner is also including a mid 70’s Massey Ferguson 1085 tractor, John Deere Disc, John Deere Planter, 150-gallon boom sprayer, and a bush hog with the property
- My estimate is that it would take $35,000 - $40,000 to build a shed of this quality with concrete floors, rock driveway, and run water and electric to it. It’s very very nice
- Taxes are approximately $400/year now
3068 223rd Ave, lot#WP001
Montrose, Iowa 52639
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.