Turn-Key Whitetail Hunting Farm With Income In Southeast IA
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!! This is an incredibly nice and perfectly manicured whitetail property! The owner has done everything possible to make it the best it can be. It’s been strictly managed for trophy bucks for the past 10 years and during this time it’s only been archery hunted. There are approximately 49 acres of tillable land that are being rented out for $7160/year currently. Additionally, there are 3 acres enrolled in CRP that provide $253/year. Numerous food plots are planted for the 2019 season and some standing beans will be left for late season. These food plots have been in place for years so the deer in the neighborhood are well conditioned to use this property late season. There are two Redneck tower blinds that will transfer with the property. An excellent trail system provides access to all parts of the property, including a concrete creek crossing on the north side. Numerous improvements have been made over the years to improve habitat and prevent erosion. These include Timber Stand Improvement, tree plantings (oaks and cedars), native grasses planted in highly erodible areas, tiling and drainage projects, pond renovations, crossings, etc. There are 5 ponds (3 of which are stocked) and two creeks on the property. If you’re looking for a farm that’s been well taken care of for many years and is ready to go for the 2019 season, you’ll want to check this one out. Call me with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Turn-key whitetail farm that’s been intensively managed and has been archery only for 10 years
- Approximately 49 tillable acres are currently rented out for $7160/year
- 3 acres CRP provide $253/year
- Excellent trophy history - check out the trail cam and harvest photos. The owner has just put out cellular cameras for this season so we should have photos of current bucks soon
- 5 ponds; 3 are stocked and have excellent fishing; crappie, bass, bluegill, and catfish have been stocked
- There is very little road visibility into this farm so most fields are totally secluded
- Several food plots have been planted for the 2019 season and portions of the current bean fields will be left standing
- Lots of south facing habitat provide great late season bedding
- Excellent habitat with great combination of timber, brush, native grasses, and young tree plantings
- A very nice concrete creek crossing was built recently on the north side of the property
- There are two water hydrants on the property with one frost free waterer
- Electric and water are available on the north and west sides
- Nice site for a cabin or camper on the north side
- Taxes are currently $1778/year
625th Avenue, Lot #WP001
Albia, Iowa 52531
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.