Great Hunting And Tillable Farm In Central Kansas
PRICE REDUCED! Situated minutes southwest of Lyons and right off the Cow Creek lies this large, predominantly tillable tract. Good tillable soils make this farm a solid addition to any existing tillable operation or investment portfolio.
- 221 tillable acres, over half, consisting of Class I Detroit silt loam soils
- The Cow Creek eclipses the southwest corner of this farm giving the next owner a chance at a cruising buck or gobbling turkey
- These large, open crop fields can become hotspots in the winter for avid goose hunters. With a little habitat development this farm could easily hold water over the winter turning it into a dynamite place for a serious waterfowl enthusiast.
- Current asking price does not include mineral rights. Mineral rights can be purchased for an additional $78,000
- Oil income is estimated currently at $1,000 per month
- 2 miles southwest of Lyons on 14th and Avenue O
Lyons, Kansas 67554