Productive Cropland & Grass With Potential To Build On This Outstanding Farm In KS
- Interactive Map
Property Location: 301.44± acres in Russell County, KS - S14-T13S-R14W
Auction Location: Dole-Specter Conference Center, 1430 S Fossil St., Russell, KS 67665
Auction Date & Time: November 12, 2020 @ 11:00 AM CST
This property is located approximately 1/2 mile from Russell on HWY 281 and features nearly 105 acres of fertile cropland, 168± acres of fenced pasture, and 27± acres of hay ground. With new perimeter fencing, corrals and working pens, multiple ponds, and rural water, this offering has many great qualities. The property provides great recreational potential and would serve as an excellent residential or commercial building site near Russell, KS.
Tract 1: 115± total acres with 49.51± acres of tillable land consisting of Class II and III soils (Harney and Wakeen silt loams). 65.49± acres of native pasture. This tract consists of native pastureland and fertile tillable land currently planted to milo. The pasture has excellent fencing, county road access, and is within close proximity of Russell. Grain markets are nearby allowing for easy travel to the grain elevator. Seller Mineral rights will transfer.
Tract 2: 85 ± total acres with 63.25± acres of native pastureland and 21.75± acres of expired CRP which has made superb hay ground. This is a fantastic recreational farm with fences/entryways, a pond, diverse topography, and potential to build with excellent views. Seller Mineral rights will transfer.
Tract 3: 106.44± total acres with 54.85± acres of level Class II and III soil farmland and 55.15± acres of pasture with HWY 281 access, corrals and working pens. This tract would make an awesome building site as well with electricity and rural water readily available. Seller Mineral rights will transfer.
Tract 4: A recombine of Tracts 1, 2 and 3 consisting of 301.44± acres including nearly 105 acres of fertile cropland, 168± acres of fenced pasture and 27+ acres of hay ground
- Productive Cropland & Grass
- 301.44± total acres with 105.87± total acres of tillable land consisting of Class II and III soils (Harney and Wakeen silt loams)
- 166± acres of native pasture with excellent fence. 27.47± acre of hay ground, formerly in CRP and could be converted back to row crops
- Beautiful building site for country home
- Very scenic with great recreational qualities
- Excellent views
- Multiple ponds
- Rural water available on the property
- Along HWY 281
- Less than a mile North of Russell
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at Proxibid.com
- On site bidders should bring a government issued ID
- Subject to a 3% buyers premium
- 10% down payment immediately after auction - cash, personal or business checks accepted
- If winning bid is online, you will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for the 10% down payment and a purchase contract will be sent via DocuSign
- High bidder has 30 days to close unless otherwise noted
- Announcements on the day of the sale shall take precedence over any prior announcements
- This is a no contingency sale and is not subject to financing or additional inspections
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- If a survey is needed it will be done following the auction and total purchase price will be adjusted to the surveyed acres
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment
Shoreline Road, Hwy 281 and 186th Blvd, Lot #WP001
Russell, Kansas 67665