Investment Opportunity With Beautiful Home And Poultry Barns
- Interactive Map
If a gorgeous home sitting on the farm that you work and operate has been a sought-after dream, we may have just found your next investment! This property is a four-house broiler farm, previously contracted with Tyson Foods. When operating at full capacity, this farm is capable of housing in excess of 100,000 birds. Chore-Tronic controllers are the brain of each barn, continually tailoring the environment to a growing bird’s needs. Pair that with automated feed and water lines, you will be left with the free time needed to focus your efforts on other parts of the business.
It goes without question that chicken litter is a highly sought-after commodity used to fertilize fields in this ag-driven area. This property can generate several tons per year in chicken litter, making for a valuable resource that equates to dollars in pockets. A top-notch litter barn sits on the property creating a dry environment and easy storge for this “black gold.” Additionally, multiple sheds in place create dry storage and workspace for the needed equipment to make this clock tick.
As if the investment is not enough, a beautifully built home sits amongst the grounds, placing the entire family at the forefront of this poultry operation. With 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, there is ample space for all. This open concept home is the perfect space for the start and end of each passing day. With a fully finished walk-out basement, common areas can be found on both stories. A home office is already in place, making for a quiet workspace to manage the business. Whatever the needs, this home is well suited and ready for new residents!
A beautiful home on a working farm--this is the exact opportunity that buyers call us about every single day! If you find yourself in that position, pick up the phone and give us a call. Come see for yourself everything that this property brings to the market!
- Four broiler barns, formally contracted with Tyson Foods (built in 1997)
- Poultry barns are 40x516
- 120,000+ chickens at full capacity (approximate number)
- Chore-Tronic controllers
- Automated feed and water lines
- 1000-gallon propane tank plumbed to each barn
- Well-built litter barn for dry storage (built in 2001)
- Several tons of chicken litter per year
- Covered back-up generator (built in 1997)
- Multiple sheds for storage and maintenance
- 3,437 square foot, 5 bed / 3 bath home
- Open concept
- Walk-out basement
- Multiple common areas within the home
- Eat-in kitchen
- Home office
- Attached two-car garage
- Water well on property
- Any and all rights transfer
- Property has been surveyed
- All square footages are approximate numbers and/or obtained from PVA
1226 Little Bethel Church Road
Wingo, Kentucky 42088
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.