Affordable Secluded Recreational Tract In Southwest MO Near Rockbridge Resort
- Interactive Map
Total seclusion offered here with this tract loaded with potential. Escaping the rat race is easy from this location because you don’t have the noise of traffic or other interruptions of modern-day society. The land offers diversity throughout. Large oaks offer value and a food source. Dense thicket areas offer wildlife protection. Water enhances the overall beauty and sustainability of quality wildlife. Beautiful rock features and several mature pines dot the landscape making this property unique and easy to love. A private well and electricity are established at the cabin and shop. Multiple access points allow opportunities to enjoy hunting the property without spooking wildlife in key bedding areas. Call us today for your chance at a true Ozarks gem.
- Affordable and off the beaten path, with improvements adding to the value
- Established food plot close to water drawing the wildlife into close range
- Access from the deeded easement or off County Rd 158
- Minutes away from Rockbridge Resort and world class trout fishing
- 14 miles to Gainesville, 20 miles to Bull Shoals Lake, 35 miles to Mountain Home, AR & 70 miles to Springfield
- Enrolled in the Ozarks Regional Land Trust, a conservation program instilled to protect the natural forest land in Ozark county. This program assists landowners in the forest management of these properties and preserves these forests for generations to follow. We are happy to provide details of this deeded agreement upon request.
- Tree stands and blinds belong to a non-profit youth organization and do not convey in the sale
- No value added for the cabin; contractors say there is life remaining but needs care
State HIghway N, Lot #WP001
Brixey, Missouri 65618