Former Ag Field With Driveway, Camper Across From State Lands
- Interactive Map
Check out this affordable parcel with a perfect location directly across from hundreds of acres of state land as part of the Perkins Pond State Forest. This property is a former agricultural field and lies fairly flat and level providing easy access and nice camping spot, with plenty of room for additional activities on your own land. There is a wide gravel driveway installed, which leads up to a camper that stays with the property. The land could easily be brought back into farm use if desired, or serves as a nice open spot for deer and wildlife to cross through, feed and bed down. There is electric available just down the road. Located in a private, yet convenient location approx 20-minute drive to Norwich, offering stores and restaurants, approx 50 minutes to Binghamton, approx an hour to Syracuse and approx 3.5 hours to NYC/George Washington Bridge. This affordable property would make a great base camp or possibly a very nice private home and offers the new owner hundreds of acres of NYS lands across the road to enjoy year-round for free including hiking, hunting, fishing, trapping, snowmobiling in addition to a diverse wildlife population renowned in this forested area.
- Former Ag field, mostly flat, open location with well built gravel driveway to the property
- Across from hundreds of acres of NYS land at Perkins Pond State Forest, an area renowned for whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting as well as overall wildlife diversity.
- Existing camper in place is included with the property.
- Year round access to NYS land for hunting, trapping, fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing. A section of the Finger Lake travels through this NYS public land.
- Private location on maintained public road and close to amenities in Norwich approx 20 min away. Binghamton is approx 50 min and New York City/George Washington Bridge is approx 3.5 hours.
0 Center Road
Pharsalia, New York 13801