Kansas Deer Hunting In Oklahoma
- Interactive Map
Beautiful property with large old-growth hardwoods that would make a great location to call home. This property is just 3 miles from the Kansas border so the deer hunting should be exceptional. Rolling hills, giant hardwoods, live creeks, open meadows, and dense thickets make this property ideal for wildlife habitat. If you look on an aerial map of this county you will notice there is about a 5 square mile area of timber located right next to the Kansas line just SW of Coffeyville, KS. This property is located right in the heart of that timber. The property has 1 mile of county road frontage with electricity. There is a nice road system throughout the property. Call today and let's go for a ride around this beautiful property.
- Ideal locations for a home or cabin
- Great access off county road
- Perfect combination of hardwoods, thickets, creeks, and open meadows
- Rolling hills with trails with great access to entire property
- One mile of county road frontage
- Multiple creeks, one appears to be spring fed
- Ideal secluded locations for some killer food plots
- Enough pasture to run a few head of livestock or hay production
- The property could easily be split into an 80 and 160 acres.
- Less than 30 min from both South Coffeyville and Bartlesville and 1.25hrs from Tulsa
NS406 Road, Lot #WP001
Wann, Oklahoma 74022