Exceptional Recreational Tract with Home In North Central PA
- Interactive Map
Exceptional recreational tract in North Central PA. Fantastic wildlife habitat, flowing stream, and home. Properties like this do not come on the market very often. Oak and maple trees provide future income potential with a nice crop of hardwoods for future sale. Old pastures and apple trees provide the framework for a potential habitat plan for those interested in managing for quality wildlife. During my initial visit to the property I noticed good whitetail, turkey, and black bear sign. The property also has beautiful potential building sites with approved septic locations and a view of the north central PA mountains. You will not want to wait too long to see this one! Call me today to schedule your private tour. Property is subject to a final subdivision plan.
- Located minutes from Westfield, PA
- Approx. 5 acres of tillable ground currently in hay production
- Great deer and turkey population
- Food plot locations
- California Brook flows through property
- Multiple building locations with views
- Creek crossing pinch points
- OGM rights do not transfer
- Property subject to final subdivision plan
- Home in unknown condition. Current tenant has life rights to the home.
- Under a current timber contract
California Road, LOT#WP001
Westfield, Pennsylvania 169501