Hunting Property With Turnkey Lodge And Shop
The owner has decided it’s time to sell and is now actively soliciting all offers! If you are serious about owning a special property at a special price, this is the place, and NOW is the time! Call me before someone else takes advantage of the owner’s new motivation to move this property! And please take time to look at all the new trail cam pics! The size and number of good bucks on this property is exceptional!
A true outdoorsman’s dream! Contiguous tracts this large are so rare anywhere nowadays, but especially in West TN! And when they include stunning natural cypress sloughs with duck blinds, almost 100 acres of established food plots with shooting houses, breathtaking views across the Hatchie River bottoms, and a turnkey lodge with shop and dog kennels all hidden way off the end of a dead-end road, well it just doesn’t get any better!
No expense has been spared with this beautiful and exceptionally well-appointed 2,300sqft 2 bedroom, 2 bath lodge. Enjoy all the comforts of home inside or soak up the abundant fresh air, sights, and sounds of nature in the spacious screened porch with gas log fireplace. And the large covered and concrete parking area, along with the adjoining 30x60ft enclosed shop and attached 20x60ft covered shed, provide plenty of room to store all your gear, equipment, and hunting dogs!
The massive size of this property has to be experienced to really be appreciated because, with more than 2 miles of frontage on the untamed Hatchie River, 250 acres of mixed-age pines, 1,200 acres of select cut hardwoods, a 25-acre natural cypress duck slough, approximately 20 miles of interior roads and trails, and over 5 miles of clear running streams, it is simply impossible to comprehend the beauty and magnitude of this property any other way.
This property has a long history of intense wildlife management and the results to prove it! Just look at the pictures! Every time I’ve been on this property, I’ve seen deer, ducks, and turkey everywhere! It’s like a zoo! The owner says several mature bucks currently live on the property that they passed on last year, and the wild turkey population is second-to-none. In fact, with exceptional ducks, deer, turkey, small game, boating, fishing, and trail riding, there’s always more fun to be had!
Another unique aspect of this property is that, although it has ample river frontage and wetlands for waterfowl, fishing, and productive bottomland soils, more than 1,300 acres of the property are high ground with beautiful rolling hills, hollows, clear streams, and several long-distance views.
When you see this property, you will understand why it’s such a special place. To find all these features in a well-managed and established property at such a reasonable price might sound too good to be true, but take a look, and I’ll show you why this is the one you’ve been dreaming of your entire life!
- Beautiful 2,300+sqft 2 bedroom, 2 bath lodge with all the comforts of home and spacious screened porch with a gas log fireplace
- 60x30 enclosed shop with attached 60x20 covered equipment shed and custom dog kennels all adjoins the concreted and covered parking area for the lodge
- 1200+ acres of diverse select cut hardwood, 250+ acres of mixed age pine plantations, almost 100 acres of established food plots, and a 25-acre natural cypress slough
- Approx 2.2 miles of frontage on the wild and scenic Hatchie River with exceptional fishing
- More than 3/4 of a mile of paved frontage on Vernie Kirk Road and approx 0.25 miles of frontage on Ezra Lock Lane provides for multiple potential divisions of the property if so desired
- Numerous potential lake and building sites all throughout the property
- An existing duck blind on the cypress slough and multiple shooting houses and feeders already in place
- Approximately 20 miles of interior roads and trials and many of them are already graveled or rocked
- Approx 5 minutes to Taylor’s Grocery in Pocahontas, 15 min to Middleton or Bill Hill Pond State Park Lake, 25 minutes to Selmer, 45 minutes to Pickwick Dam, 1 hour to Jackson, 1 hour and 15 minutes to Memphis and 2 hours and 45 minutes to Nashville
Vernie Kirk Rd, Lot#WP001
Pocahontas, Tennessee 38061
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.