Running Buck Ranch In Texas
The Running Buck Ranch is a beautiful and manicured property located in North East Texas. The property features a secluded custom-built home with high-end finishes inside and out. On the exterior of the home, you will find cedar, rock and Hardie board as well as a composite roof with copper accents and copper gutters. The interior of the house has Viking and Thermador appliances, tile and Pergo flooring, vaulted ceilings, rock fireplace, and many other custom finishes and woodworking throughout. There is a 3-car garage attached to the home as well as a 40x50 concreted, commercial-grade steel shop building. The land features miles of trails and internal roads that take you throughout the property. On the hills of the property you will find mature pine trees and in between these hills are some of the best hardwood creek bottoms you will ever find with live running springs. There are 5 designated food plot areas, 4 of which have very nice wooden tower stands, that make the place great for rifle hunting as well as bow hunting in the hardwoods. The owners have taken pride in everything they have done, and it shows over and over on this property. An additional list and description are available on request to provide in detail all of the amenities included. You truly need to view this turn-key ranch and home to see all that it has to offer.
- Built in 2016
- 4250 square feet under roof, 2750 square feet heated and cooled
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 3 car garage, vaulted den, vaulted front, and back porches. Has a commercial kitchen and 10 feet ceilings thru outhouse.
- Cabinets, Stained knotty alder.
- All baseboards and trim in the house is all hand stained pine
- Wood floors are Pergo waterproof wood with a lifetime warranty.
- All tile flooring and wall tile is porcelain with river stone in master shower and around bathtub
- All windows have wood blinds installed.
- All bedrooms have carpet that includes a warranty.
- All windows are RH aluminum high E argon filled includes a warranty
- All interior doors are stained pine v grooved archtop with oil bronze hardware.
- Exterior doors are stained solid walnut with oil bronze hardware.
- All shelving boards in closets, pantry, linen closets are stained pine.
- All bedrooms include ceiling fans with lights.
- A one of a kind windmill ceiling fan in the den.
- The exterior of the house, 42” of ledge rock and all siding is Hardi board including 6” custom gutters all the way around.
- The roof is 35 year Owens Corning shingles on top of Tech shield decking, part of the roof has copper panel roofing
- Garage doors are Pella steel doors with opener and keypad, all include a warranty.
- All sinks are a hammered copper in bathrooms with Kohler lifetime fixtures.
- The kitchen sink is hammered copper apron front farmhouse type.
- Laundry room has a stainless steel sink and includes a refrigerator, freezer, and washer and dryer.
- The Mitsubishi 73” 3- D TV is included in the house.
- Also included is the Whirlpool front load washer and dryer in the laundry room.
- 75 gallon State Premium gas hot water heater, 10-year warranty.
- Thermador 42” professional stainless steel built-in commercial refrigerator freezer, includes a warranty.
- DCS professional 36” stainless steel commercial range, 4 propane burners, griddle, and propane oven, includes a warranty.
- DCS professional stainless steel commercial 42” 1200 cfm range hood vented thru the roof.
- Viking professional stainless steel built-in microwave includes a warranty.
- Samsung professional stainless steel steam-heated dishwasher, includes a warranty
- Air conditioning and heating, Bryant 5-ton 18 ceer AC with propane heating burner, all includes warranty.
- Breckwell 100,000 btu wood stove with built-in variable speed blower, includes all double-wall stainless steel flue piping and vent cap, includes a warranty.
Water, Power, Septic:
- Water is Bowie Cass water, 1500 feet of 2” HDPE water line in 500 feet sections, this is the best water piping there is.
- Wastewater is a 500-gallon aerobic clean water system.
- Bowie Cass Power, 1500 feet of the power line.
- The house is wired for the use of a generator during power outages, there is a 30 amp receptacle located in the garage to connect the generator.
- There is a 250-gallon propane tank provided by Welch Gas.
- Pest control has been performed every 3 months by a pest control company,
- The house has R-30 insulation in all of the attic including the garage
- The roof has thermal shield decking for excellent heat-reflecting and energy savings
- All warranties, manuals will be transferred to the new owner
- A list of contractors will also be provided to the new owner.
- A price list is available for all of the furniture, mounts, and paintings.
- The highest electric bill was 145.00 in August, cooling at 75 degrees day and 70 at night.
- When using the wood heater, the propane usage is very low to none, except for the gas stove and gas water heater. About 200 gallons a year or 450.00 a year or 37.50 per month.
- Property tax, the land is in timber exemption and the house is new so the taxes is currently 245.00 a year, this will go up when the house has been taxed,
- The land consists of 194 ac. That borders the Army Corp. land to the west and Ward Timber to the south, and a 200 ac. Ranch to the north.
- There are 3 spring-fed creeks and 1 wet weather creek, and 3 wildlife ponds. The land consists of large native pine trees and mixed hardwoods. There are white oak acorn trees in the creek areas and scattered thru out the land.
- A 24 ac. Tract was cleared that borders the Corp. land that has scattered white oak trees, 2- 4 ac. Food plots, 2 ponds, and has honeysuckle that was planted thru out the tract.
- There are roads that are in place on the entire ranch that can be used for trucks, tractors and 4 wheelers.
- There are 5 food plots that are in place and a planting schedule will be provided along with a management plan to a new owner, ( See Management Plan )
- 4 of the 5 food plots have custom-built elevated hunting blinds that can seat 2 hunters and provide total comfort in all weather.
- All food plots are designed and placed in the perfect locations to draw the deer out of the cover areas and creek areas into the planted fields. ( See Management Plan )
- There is about 100 feet elevation change is this property, which can provide good lake sites.
Shop Equipment Building:
- The shop building is 40 feet by 50 feet and is commercial grade. All steel columns and rafters are I beams with 8” 14 gauge z purlins and 26 gauge R panels. The building is sitting on a 6” slab and the roll-up doors are all commercial grade.
- There is a water line installed up to the shop.
- All lighting in the shop is led high bay fixtures with security light outside of the shop.
- All wiring in the shop is inside conduit to 125 amp panel.
- All receptacles are 20 amp rated
189 FM 1154, Lot #WP001
Atlanta, Texas 75551