Combo Farm With Great Rec Qualities In South Central Iowa
Don’t let the aerial on this one fool you! It has tremendous cover between the chunks of timber, creek edges, and abundance of native grass cover in the CRP. You mix this great cover with an income that’s well over $17,000 and you got one killer combo farm that is located in an area that pumps out giants year in and year out! The farm is less than 1 hour from the DSM Metro and it totally secluded once you get on the property. If you have been looking for a great investment that will hunt whitetails, turkeys, and upland like a champ you gotta see this one!
- Property is located 5 minutes from Lacona and less than 1 hour from Des Moines Metro
- West side access off county road and easement access to NE corner off G76
- Combo farm with great recreational qualities and solid income from tillable and CRP acres
- 73 CRP acres paying $15,382 yearly and 28 acres tillable paying $2100 yearly for annual farm income of $17,482
- Old build site on property with old barn and several older sheds
- 2 small ponds and 2 small creeks make up water sources on property
- Established food plots
- Property lays incredible for hunting and lays out very big, making it an ideal for to hunt multiple people at a time or easy to move the farm pressure around
- Farm connects to large tracts of cover and timber
- This area around Lacona produces B&C and 200” whitetails on a very consistent basis!!!
- CRP natives in extremely good shape making tons of grass cover to compliment the timber and brush
SE 97th Street
Lacona, Iowa 50139