Investment Farm In A Great Location In Northwest Kansas
- Interactive Map
If you are looking for a diverse income producing property in a great location this is the property for you. Located only a few short miles South of the Saline River and only 4 miles from Interstate 70, this quarter section features farm and pasture rent, oil production, saltwater disposal well rent, and good habitat for the upland bird hunting enthusiast. Electricity is available on three sides of the property allowing multiple locations for constructing a country home with a great view. All of the mineral rights and owners share of oil production will transfer to the Buyer. This property has great investment potential and good hunting opportunities as well. Contact land specialists Adam Hann and Mitch Keeley today for more info on this excellent opportunity!
- Located 4 miles straight North of Ogallah, KS at the intersection of F Road & 340 Ave
- 87 +/- acres of tillable land currently in corn stalks
- 30.27 +/- acres fenced pasture grass with windmill water well
- 42.56 +/- acres native grass, cedar trees and brush. Excellent upland bird habitat.
- Located in an excellent area for whitetail deer hunting
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat 31.47; Grain Sorghum 19.63
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat 34; Grain Sorghum 52
- Property currently under a farm lease
- Owner’s mineral rights and 1/8th share of oil production will transfer to the Buyer
- Oil Production: 126 bbls (2020), 164 bbls (2019), 639 bbls (2018)
- $1,000 annual Salt Water Disposal rent
- 2020 real estate taxes were $579.04
- Power lines along three sides of the property allow for easy access to electricity for home, buildings, etc.
- Just over 4 miles North of Interstate 70
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Section 35-11-22 in Trego County, Kansas
F Road and 340 Avenue, Lot#WP001
Ogallah, Kansas 67656