A Working 8-House Poultry Farm Holding A Premium Contract
- Interactive Map
This property brings an exceptional opportunity to the market! With eight chicken houses, multiple litter barns, a large enclosed shop with storage, and housing for staff, this tract is a great investment with a fantastic opportunity to get into the poultry industry! This property is an eight-house center-brood broiler farm, currently under premium contract with Tyson Foods. At full capacity, this poultry farm can house close to 204,000 birds! With Rotum Platinum controllers as the brain behind each barn, the barn environments are constantly monitored and adjusted as needed. Additionally, you to remotely control this farm through your cell phone, making management easy while on the go! Quad heaters, with Acme and Chore-Time fans, keep the temperature where needed. Central medicators, working with automated water and feed lines, ensure that nutritional needs are being met, allowing you to focus your efforts on other parts of the business. Agriculture being the driving force that it is in this area, chicken litter is in high demand! This farm can produce upwards of 1,500 tons per year in chicken litter. Highly sought after every spring, this is just another resource that can generate a large return for the new owners! An approx. 5,500 sq. ft. litter barn sits centrally located, providing dry storage for this valuable commodity. While this property is hooked to county utilities, a 5-acre lake can provide an additional water supply to the eight poultry barns. A large shop sits on the property, giving the needed space for storage and maintenance of equipment used to run this business, with approx. 4,000 sq. ft. enclosed and heated, the shop is a huge bonus, adding great value to the property. Additionally, an open-front shed that is approx. 3,200 sq. ft. provides additional dry storage for large equipment. A double-wide home sits on the property, providing housing for owners and/or staff. This farm is part of a larger operation but is very well suited as both an addition or stand-alone business for someone looking to break into the industry. If fulfilling work that helps feed the population, coupled with a business that can generate large returns, is something you find yourself interested in, we may have just found your next investment! Call today and schedule your private showing; see for yourself everything that this great property has to offer!
- Eight fully functioning broiler barns measuring 43' x 510'
- Approx. 204,000 chickens at full capacity
- Rotum Platinum controllers
- Quad heaters
- Center-brood broiler barns
- Automated feed and water lines
- Central medicators
- Acme and Chore-Time fans
- New curtain within the poultry barns
- Farm can be remotely controlled through the owner’s cellphone
- Approx. two week out-time, resulting in higher flock-count per year
- Poultry barns built in 1998
- Approx. 5,500 sq. ft. litter barn that is centrally located
- Upwards of 1,500 tons of chicken litter per year
- Approx. 5-acre lake, providing additional water supply to barns
- Utilities on site
- 32,000-gallon propane tank
- Approx. 40 acres of tillable ground
- Approx. 4,000 sq. ft. enclosed shop
- Approx. 3,200 sq. ft. open-front shed for additional storage
- 1,640 square foot mobile home for owner and/or staff housing
- 3 bed / 2 bath
- All square footages and acreages are approximate numbers and/or obtained from PVA
371 Charles Crowley Rd, Lot# WP0001
Dixon, Kentucky 42409
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.